Tête-à-Tête at Terre à Terre

Tête-à-Tête at Terre à Terre

I was going to add this at the end of my Wittering post yesterday but I decided that it was so mind-blowingly incredible that it deserved it’s own post entirely.

We were hoping to have a meal out with the in-laws on Monday evening in Wittering before we headed home. Unfortunately most of the pubs around the village only serve food at lunch times (massively missing a trick there) which ruled out about 80% of the local places we could eat. The other 20% either didn’t cater for Vegetarians (as many seaside restaurants don’t) or didn’t cater for Alex’s very fussy mum who basically only eats plain chicken!

So after hours of Googling menus and consulting Trip Advisor we decided to call it a night and head back home, but we still needed to eat and the thought of the half rotten red pepper and lonely bag of red lentils back home was far from appealing. We drive home via Brighton and as I reached the outskirts of the city I had a sudden, and very uncharacteristic, brain wave.

Read the rest of the post at it's original source by clicking here.

This post was recommended and added to Love All Blogs by ScissorsPaperRock


5:2 Diet: Pork, Courgette and Mushroom Stew