This week has been all about decisions. We've booked an appointment for someone to come and put our house on the market on Tuesday, but we really can't find anywhere that we like the look of to move to. I'm making an appointment to see someone at a nice little local school where rumour has it we might be able to get Libby a place even if we don't live in the catchment area. Unfortunately I've heard these rumours too many times already so I'm not holding out too much hope. We'll try anything though because we'd love to be able to stay in our house, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.