I really shouldn’t be allowed into Hobbycraft unsupervised. Last week I came back with a huge bit of orange fur which I bought for no reason other than it was really cool. I wasn’t sure what to do with it so, after a range of questionable ideas, I finally settled on a Halloween wreath.
I cut a strip of fur, long enough to go all the way round the polystyrene ring and wide enough to wrap around it with a small gap at the back.
I sewed up the back by simply ‘zig-zagging’ between the the edges.
Once I’d gone all the way round I could gently rearrange any lumps and then give the cotton a final tightening to keep it all in place.