Halo Mega Bloks

Halo Mega Bloks

I first heard of the game Halo when someone died from playing it. The 20 year old, Chris Staniforth, had developed deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and died of a lung blockage – as he was spending too much time playing the game on his Xbox 360. Of course, this could be argued that it wasn’t the game in question that caused his death, but it did lead me to discover that this was indeed not a game for children. It has a 15 certificate too. So I was very surprised to find that you can buy Halo Mega Bloks toys!

Read the rest of the post at it's original source by clicking here.

This post was recommended and added to Love All Blogs by Pinkoddy's Blog

How I Partied – Back to the 1990′s – Nirvana, Glow sticks and Hooch

It's been a year