This recipe is super fast and healthy meal is zingy and perfect for a lunchtime snack or supper!
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- Parsley, handfull, finely chopped
- Chives, handfull, finely chopped or snipped
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts , roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 500g pack gnocchi
- Boil a kettle and get a saucepan of boiling water ready, add the gnocchi and cook following the packs instructions.
- Grab a bowl and add the garlic, herbs, pine nuts, cheese and lemon zest and juice and mix well
- When the gnocchi is ready, approx. 3 minutes, drain it and add the bowl of lemony herbage and stir through thoroughly.
- Yummy served with warm, crusty french stick.
I discovered this recipe on the BBC Good Food site whilst on the prowl for a new gnocchi recipe, here I've removed the olive oil.
To drink with this dish, a really nice bottle of prosecco is lovely, I plumped for the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, a wine that is produced exclusively in North-Eastern Italy in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia Regions.
Glass shown is from the Smoke Optic collection by Biba, these stunning glasses really do add a touch of glamour to a meal or picnic.