Wondering what to do if you visit Eco-Gites of Lenault in Normandy, France for a holiday this year?
Read on for lots of inspiration:
1. Fly a kite on the beach - or sunbathe, or go for a horse ride, or build a sand castle ....
2. Visit the birthplace of William the Conqueror - Falaise Castle
3. Go for a walk or bike ride - there's a path right from our back gate and loads of routes to chose from.
4. Pay tribute to the brave men and women of WWII - visit a cemetery or war museum, follow one of the D-Day Landing routes or the beaches themselves.
5. Visit an art gallery - Honfleur has plenty to chose from and our local town of Condé-sur-Noireau even has one!