Every month on Love All Blogs we offer 10 sponsor places to bloggers. These 10 places are available to purchase at a cost of £20 each and entitle you, the blogger to the following for the calendar month:
- Social sharing of the sponsor’s posts across 8 Social Networks
- A sponsor’s advert on Love All Blogs (size 150px x 150px)
- A place in the featured Sponsors section on ourhomepage along with your blog and social media links
- A complimentary sharing on Love All Blogs, Blogpinner and, if relevant, Crafty Kiddies and The Craft Wall.
- A weekly #ff (#followfriday) shout out on Twitter for the duration of the sponsorship
These are the Terms and Conditions for being a Love All Blogs Sponsor, and details what being a Sponsor does and doesn’t entitle you to, as well as other important related information. When you purchase a Sponsor Subscription you are agreeing to, and understanding, the following:
Sponsorship subscriptions run from midnight on the 1st of each month through to midnight on the last day of each month. The purchase of a Love All Blogs Sponsorship package includes the following benefits for the life of the subscription:
- Social sharing of the sponsor’s posts across 8 Social Networks (*1)
- A sponsor’s advert on Love All Blogs (size 150px x 150px) (*2)
- A place in the featured Sponsors section on ourhomepage along with your blog and social media links (*3)
- A complimentary sharing on Love All Blogs, Blogpinner and, if relevant, Crafty Kiddies and The Craft Wall.(*4)
- A weekly #ff (#followfriday) shout out on Twitter for the duration of the sponsorship (*5)
Excluding the #ff, which applies to the Sponsor, all these services apply to blog posts. We set a maximum limit of applying these services to 1 blog post per day. In the event that multiple posts are published across a 24 hour period, we, the Love All Blogs team, will promote one of the posts at our discretion.
This service is NOT available for sponsored content, including sponsored videos.
We do apply the above services to product reviews.
*1. Social Sharing
Love All Blogs endeavours to share sponsor’s blog posts in the most effective way we can. We take time to read each blog post so that when we share it, we can give an appropriate description or ‘teaser’ to maximise the instances of people clicking through. We will also use relevant tags on the Social Media channels that allow them, to give your links the best chance we can of being found.
To make sure we provide a transparent and ethical service we tag all Social Sharing as #ad.
We share on:
Twitter – at least 2 tweets per post, maximum of 1 post per day. If a sponsor uses Twitter we will tag them into these tweets unless otherwise specified. We will follow sponsors on Twitter and add them to a ‘Sponsors Tweet List’ so we can keep track of tweets and RT from time to time.
Facebook – Sharing on our Facebook Page.
Pinterest – If sponsors use an image or images in posts we will share them on as many of our Pinterest boards that we deem relevant. There is no limit to how many times we will re-pin a post’s image (s).
Google + – Sharing on our G+ Page, we will tag posts accordingly, and tag sponsors in as appropriate. We will follow sponsors on G+ and be sure to re-share and +1 things from sponsor’s profiles from time to time.
Tumblr – We will share a maximum of one post per day on our Tumblr profile. We always try to use an image from a post where possible for visual impact and tag posts accordingly.
Other Social Networks which we will share post links to, tagged where necessary:
*2. Sponsors Advert / Blog Badge
Sponsors are entitled to an advert for their blog on the LAB sidebar. We require a square, eye-catching badge of dimensions no smaller than 150 x 150 px
If you do not have a blog badge or advert and would like to make one you can read how to in this tutorial -http://loveallblogs.com/how-to-make-a-blog-button-for-dummies/
*4. Monthly Sponsors Featured Homepage section
*5. Complimentary sharing
This complementary sharing service is a free additional extra for Sponsors. The Love All Blog Team will share posts on Love All Blogs, Blogpinner and, if relevant, Crafty Kiddies and The Craft Wall.
Crafty Kiddies is a showcase site for kids crafts.
The Craft Wall is a showcase site for grown ups crafts.
By opting in to Complimentary sharing, sponsors are agreeing to let us use post’s image, and in some cases a brief excerpt of the post. The rights to the images and content remain solely that of the sponsor.
Complimentary sharing is not paying for links. Paying for follow links on the internet is against Googles Terms and Conditions. Anyone can showcase their blog posts for for free on Love All Blogs, Blogpinner, Crafty Kiddies, and The Craft Wall,, all of which are blog showcase sites designed to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for people looking for blog posts to read to come to.
*6. #FF shout outs on Twitter
Sponsors will be included on a #ff shout out for each week of the duration of sponsorship.
Subscriptions open at 8pm on the 14th of each month and will be dealt with on a first come first served basis. Priority will not be given to current subscribers.
What you need to do as a Sponsor
1) We subscribe to sponsors posts via email subscription. Please ensure you have this function on your blog (and that it works!)
2) You will need to provide us with the information that we request upon receipt of payment of subscription. This information is confidential and we promise it will not be shared with any third party. This information is accessible only by the Love All Blogs Team.
We will send all sponsors a Welcome Pack to fill out and send back on receipt of payment.
Sponsors are responsible for supplying the requested information and without this information Love All Blogs cannot share your posts.
Who is the Love All Blogs Team?
The Love All Blogs Team is Annie Spratt (Mammasaurus) and Steph Chapman (I’m Counting UFOs)
Annie can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steph can be contacted directly at email@example.com
Sorry we don’t offer refunds, all sales are final.